Monday, October 22, 2012

Eric, Kerri & Jace {Swartz Creek Family Photographer}



This beautiful family lives next door to me.  They are some of the best neighbors - we really are so fortunate!  I was so honored that they wanted me to take some family photos of them.  And I'm so glad they chose fall for their session.  The colors were at the perfect point on the day we went out to the woods for their photo shoot.  And I think their choice of clothing was perfect to provide such a strong contrast to the beautiful fall colors.  It really brings your eye right in on the family - right where it should be! 

It was so fun taking their pictures.  Jace is just the cutest little boy and so full of personality.  He had us all laughing through the entire shoot.  And of course, my son, Carson, was jealous that I got to go "play in the woods" with Jace and his parents when he had to stay home.  :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment