Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jeff, Dawn & Natalia {Grand Haven Family Photographer}


At the end of October, I made a trip to Grand Haven for a couple of photo sessions.  Not being from Grand Haven, I relied on Dawn to select the location for their family photo shoot.  She did a wonderful job and picked an absolutely beautiful place!  She also picked some great outfits.  I love the blue and green color combo and the camouflage is a perfect representation of their family, as they love to spend time outdoors.  The camo also reflects Jeff's love for hunting.  I enjoyed hearing lots of his hunting stories and of the places he has been to hunt all sorts of different animals.  I've never been hunting myself, but am always so fascinated by the sport.  Natalia is a gorgeous gal and was a great model, even though she was freezing.  :)  What a great family!












No comments:

Post a Comment