Friday, April 19, 2013

A Quick Update

I've been noticing lots of new hits on this page lately, which I'm assuming is due to some new circulation of my business cards (which have this web address on them).  I wanted to just post a quick update for those of you wondering why I haven't been posting much recently.  It's not that I haven't been booking new sessions - I have actually had lots of sessions since my last one posted here... I just haven't been posting them here on this blogsite.  However, please visit my Facebook page to view all of the sneak peeks and current promotions, etc.

So why haven't I been posting here?  I'm currently researching switching over to a new (better) site and I figure it will be easier to transfer less than more, so I've been holding off on lots of posts recently.  I've not had as much time to devote to implementing this switch as I'd have hoped, though, so I may add some new posts here in the meantime, I haven't totally decided yet. 

So please, bare with me as I work through the implementation of my new website.  And be sure to check out my Facebook page for all the latest and greatest! 

https://www.facebook.com/SaraHolleboomPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment